• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly and Piper pics...

Aliandbuns

Mama Doe
... for Birdiebun!

She's definitely got something for us, let's check it out...
bunsters001.jpg

Piper jumped up on my knee to make sure he wasn't missing out on any treats, but he was then too close to the camera for me to get pics! :roll:

I love carrots! Don't talk with your mouth full fat boy! :roll:
bunsters007.jpg

Not for me thanks, I'm on a diet!
bunsters010.jpg

Oh, go on then!
bunsters015.jpg

That was yummy, got any more?
bunsters021.jpg

Who you callin' fat boy?
bunsters037.jpg

Peekaboo!
bunsters036.jpg

Ouch - Piper just bit my paw - he said it looked like a carrot - does it Mum?
bunsters034.jpg

Let me demo my tunnel for the camera!
bunsters044.jpg

Eek, can't get out that way, will have to go back!
bunsters045.jpg

That's so weird, I was just thinking before that I'd love some more piccies of Piper and Molly. :lol: :lol: They are looking as gorgeous as ever, they always seem to be getting up to something! :lol: :love: :love:

They couldn't be any more gorgeous, it's just impossible! They are total stunners!

Has Molly always had that splodge on her back... why have I never noticed this before? :lol:

Inimical Me said:
They couldn't be any more gorgeous, it's just impossible! They are total stunners!

Has Molly always had that splodge on her back... why have I never noticed this before? :lol:

No she hasn't. After she was spayed she developed quite a nasty scab where her injection was. She then had a baldy patch for a while and then when the fur grew back it was white instead of grey. :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x 200000 million they are just too cute I adore your bunnies! :love: :love:
good job you live quite far away is all i can say! :lol: :lol: :lol: thank yoooooou :thumb:

Back