• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sidlesham

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
this is the big bunny and cat rescue..not accesible anymore for me..i do not drive..my eldelry dad passed away a year ago almost but this is where bif got spayed for the local waterlooville rescue..and the lady monique came out to home check me when we first had oscar..for a mate for him..

http://www.crrc.co.uk/index.html
i love the grey bunny on the rehoming pages..Paul..mind you i also love these three..Launa, Lydia & Lara

i am trying to get someone to take me over there with al our animals as i dearly want another bun to help bif n bertie..bif needs constant cuddling adn bertie gets a bit stifled from tiem to time..luckily the kittens are his diversion especially salem who purred and loved his bunny daddy last night so much it made bertie do the biggest lift off the ground binky ive ever seenhim do..i didnt think frenchies could do that! :lol:
mm i really would like another frenchie tho..shame kent is so far away..the ginat rabbit rescue..or any nearer me on RR..maybe its just as well eh..must stop myself now before its too late.. :lol:

theres quite a few frenchies on RR and loads of other beautiful buns, some of the rescues will rehome far from where they are, maybe its worth asking round. im sure more people will come along with replies soon, but just an idea!

I looked at the website and I'm concerned that they are happy to rehome a bun with a guinea pig :shock: :shock:

And most of the 'available now' buns weren't neutured :shock: :shock:

Nicola

Cat and Rabbit do neuter most of their buns that leave, they have their own on site vet facility so are well placed to neuter, not sure about Vaccs though :?

They are pretty good over there, more geared towards Cat Care and Recsue but they are good on space and feeding of the buns

My Cat came from them :D

Back