• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scan piccies!!

animus

Mama Doe
We went for yet another scan on Tuesday, little lady is 31 weeks and 2 days in these :D She's doing really well and weighs around 4lbs now :D
3122.jpg

3121.jpg

You can see her little eyes and her nose :love:

She yawned and waved at us too :D she's so clever :love:

Fantastic Katie!!! :D I'm off to Burton next Friday, hurrah! Wish I had a scanner to post pic's. I'm so excited, the days are really dragging. 'Little Ed' has been moving around loads and has started kicking me quite hard :D
Have you got any plans for your birthday? We should get together for a non-alcoholic celebration!! :D
Glad all is well.
Nicola xxxxxx

Great pic :D It's amazing isn't it that you have a real person inside you? I had a late scan and I could see all his hair sticking up like Bart Simpson!!! I can still remember being amazed he had hair :lol:

Not long now to wait... make sure you get plenty of rest :)

Awwww lovely picture!. Maybe we need to start a new section, err Baby chat as there is soooo much baby talk on here at the moment. :D

Tracey x

Ooooo that's 2 scans next week :D :D :D
Nicola, if you don't have a scanner, you could take a photo of them maybe? :?

Thank you for all your lovely comments, o/h has been calling her his little alien cos of the second photo :cry: :lol: :lol:

tupperwarequeen said:
ahh how wonderful, I can't believe you're 31 weeks already :shock:

have you started getting stuff ready yet? I loved that bit :D

Me neither, it's gone so fast :shock: I guess it's to be expected when you find out at 18 weeks :lol:

We've got most of the shopping done, just got to set up the nursery now, kinda panicing about the birth though, they want to induce me between 38 and 40 weeks (cos I'm Diabetic) and I have slightly too much amniotic fluid, which apparently means she might come early, those doctors really know how to worry you :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: they do don't they! :lol: :lol: :lol: and it does go so quickly!! i bet your reall excited now you dont have long left

for my last scan i took a picture of my scan photo on my phone and sent it to my computer :wink:

Back