• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rolling over

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I know bunny flops have been discussed at length BUT Barney sometimes rolls all the way over (he sometimes looks a bit suprised at this) and he then will either run around or flop down again. I'm guessing its a contented thing? Does anyone elses bun do it? He literally rolls all the way over and sometimes has a bit of a wiggle on his back.

Floss does that sometimes and she looks like a dog when she wriggles on her back and then rolls over in the other direction :lol:

jessiebuns said:
Porridge-banana-bun does this. I think it must be a sign of sheer happiness :D

Jessie, is Porridge-banana-bun the name of onerabbit? It's a wicked name!

I hope it does mean he's super happy, he doesn't like being stroked at all so it's sometimes a bit harder to feel like they could be happy (if that makes sense) Roxy is totally the opposite and will run up to me for constant strokes which I know make her happy. :D

Bif has always been a sleep on my back buny when shes really contented..lately its been for over a minute at a time..and suddenly she rolls to one side and scares herself!! she lays onher side almost on her back..or is that due the weight issue?
yup i am afraid shes not been exercising as much since losing oscar and worse since the flood..but the kitts are raring around and shes joined in many times..got chased and hid then chased them right back..and then she makes them follow here again..and she wonders why they pester her so much..they think shes up for a game all the time when they are..
she evens snoozes on her back whilst theyre having a mad dash if berties nearby snoozing..which he laways is.they look like one rabbit!!

shes the first bun ive veer had who likes to show off her tummy so much..its so cute..

Harry does this and will sometimes stay on his back with his feet in the air, he looks sooo funny, there's a lot of rabbit to be showing off there if you know what I mean !!!!

Karen x

My buns do this as well, they roll right over then quicly come down again and look all shocked like 'wow, I never knew I could roll that far over!' :lol: :lol:

bunny_burrows said:
My buns do this as well, they roll right over then quicly come down again and look all shocked like 'wow, I never knew I could roll that far over!' :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Bareny sometimes looks shocked but sometimes he looks like he's saying "yeah I can roll, check me out!"

Aww it sounds like he is really happy :)

When i first brought Audrey home, this is what I caught her doing :shock: :lol:

audrey71.jpg

Scary dead pose
audrey61.jpg

OMG that second one of Audrey looks quite scary :lol: :lol:
I don'tthink Rexes are floppy enough to flop!

Yep Mandy. Audrey's Floss's double and she looks exactly like that when she does her roll-over thing! Maybe it's a rexy thing :lol:

Rosie used to do the full roll over when she was younger but now she's too fat :lol: (she's on a diet at the moment) Leo now has the habit of digging a hole in the soil, rolling over and doing the doggie wiggle in it. He ends up covered in soil and dirty but he seems to enjoy it!!

IsabelM said:
I know bunny flops have been discussed at length BUT Barney sometimes rolls all the way over (he sometimes looks a bit suprised at this) and he then will either run around or flop down again. I'm guessing its a contented thing? Does anyone elses bun do it? He literally rolls all the way over and sometimes has a bit of a wiggle on his back.

Piper did it once, but only cos he flopped the wrong way on the stairs! :shock: :lol:

Yes my new little rescue bun does it, scares the life out of him though!! But good to see he feels relaxed and happy enough to do it!

Back