• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLease help -urgent

Cookie&Twix

Alpha Buck
OMG, biscuit is really ill. I though he was quiet so checked on him, picked him up, he didn't struggle. i put him on the floor, he can barely walk, his balance is terrible, he isn't eating or drinking. tried syringing water in, but it is dribling out. What could it be. our vet doesn't have 24 hour access.

I would say the same - get a vet asap.
But i have no idea what it could be i just know that is what i would be doing.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((vibes and hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
sue
xx

When a rabbit looks sick that means it's very ill - usually rabbits are good at hidding pain/illness. It really is urgent you get him to a vet.

If you call the telephone number for your usual vet they probably have an answer phone message with emergency instructions. If not go through the phone book until you find one that does. My vets number automatically directs to an emergency clinic after hours as they don't have emergency cover themselves.

In the meantime just keep him warm.

Tamsin

oh gosh!!!
That is what Flopsy was like a few minutes before she died, VET!!!! please get your bunny to the vet.
I put Flopsy on the fllor and she just toppled over and then..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm not saying your bunster willd ie, I am just very worried for bunny!!!

Back