• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amazing Colour Changing Bun UPDATE

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Went to vets this morning- she said he had an impressive coat and skin.
The lump near his scruff is probably from an old injection she said.

No mites!!! yipee- the nose colour is perfectly normal.

But then DISASTER STRUCK

the fully trained vet (and her sidekick nurse) decided to cut Theos nail to the quick.

Being devoted bun parents we were there to suffer the consequences and decided to make it up to him by buyin him a corn toss toy, a mint wheel and an oblong hay nest.

We also adapted his run for 24/7 PERMENANT RESIDENCY (no more cage)
I did take note of the suggestions from the last post. Here is his run now

compressroom.jpg

here are the various toys attatched to his cage

compresstreat.jpg

and here he is- with his amazing colour changing nose after his ordeal

croptoilet.jpg

sorry to bombard you with pictures. Just want to show the changes I have made thanks to your suggestions. I took them all in and have a cool FUNDRAISING IDEA- which will be posting on the other forum for you all to see.

Here he is enjoying his new nest

compress2.jpg

Thanx all

He is such a gorgeous beautiful bun!
Does he like his parsley bell? (i noticed one on his cage!) Our buns Lettice and Picollo go absolutely mad for them!
(i'm glad he's all tip top, though naughty naughty vet :no: :lol: )
faye x

from a garden centre (doolittles) they are usually just called grass nest but this one is an 'oblong' grass nest- its a bit more bun suitable.

U can get them from PAH or anywhere- about £10 for a big one- i paid 9.99 for mine- they are edible too

Back