• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

zeb has been evicted

from our bedroom.

after weeks of bar-biting, late night excavations and wild peeing i've decided enough is enough!

even when i lock him in his cage he spends all night trying to dig out. i've tried boxes of papers, a sand pit, all the cardboard houses in the world and nothing occupies him for more than 1 hour.

after the traumas of weds night we moved his massive cage into the kitchen last night and made him a pen. yes, we are back to having no kitchen again :(

but i did get a lovely peaceful night - so much so that i got up at 7.50 this morning (instead of 6am :oops: ) and made it for the 8.12 train with 30 seconds to spare - and i had to be at work for 9am for a meeting (which turned out to be at 11am when i got here :lol: ) no time to clean my teeth, have a shower and wash my hair which really needed washing :oops:

thankfully the move is temporary. when we get back from amsterdam a week on monday i'm going to try bonding him with feisty Frida :shock:

if this works he'll be sharing the front bedroom with frida and bracken. if it doesnt work then a, I'll panic b, I'll shift zeb, frida and bracken into the back bedroom in 3 spacious pens and then move Gus into the front room and Lola can have the office and the landing and free range up to our bedroom :)

haha thats brought back memories. Marley has been evicted from the bedroom and the living room and now lives in the spare room aka the bunny room. :lol:

We couldnt sleep or watch TV without the 'prisoner' rattling on the bars.

Back