• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cube cages in the UK?

sarahmarshadlam

Warren Scout
Hi,

I've seen fabulous rabbits 'condos' on the net made out of these Nice Idea Cube storage things & would absolutely love to make my bun a large play area/house out of one but does anyone know where to buy these cubes in the UK?

I'd be so grateful if anyone has found these in the UK,
Sarah

A few people on other forums have suggested that B&Q larger stores may stock them in their shelving section. I have never checked though but worth a look. The correx can easily be bought off the internet and will come as next day delivery if bought before 12 noon.

Hi,

Thank you for your posts - I couldn't see them in B&Q website so I'll hopefully be able to get to their store soon. I had a look at the RobertMay website & they have them for £22. This seems a bit expensive so I'll see if they are anywhere else.

Sarah xx

I got mine from argos too when they were on offer. I made a run out of them. Its 5 panels deep by six wide, by two tall and the hutch sits inside it. Great for my buns to exercise in when I'm out at work. :D

Back