• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i know i am probably being paranoid UD off to vets

Dobbin

Mama Doe
i am worried about Twinkle - i dont know why and i can't put my finger on it but something is not right. I just took some pellets out and she has eaten those, had a cuddle and is pooing. But she is laying in th top of the hutch and usually at this time she is snuggled up to Dobbin on the box.

Am i just being stupid? Can anyone advise anything?

Sue
xx

If she is eating and pooing, I would keep an eye on her and see what she is like over the next hour or so.

At least at this time of day you still can get her seen if there does turn out to be a problem. It might be anything from a change of weather to her needing some time out.

just keep an eye on her, you know your bunnies best. it might be the two of them have had a disagreement and want alone time, or maybe she just fancied a different view today. hopefully she's just in an odd mood today and theres nothing to worry about

I would just keep a close eye on her since she is drinking and eating properly, but do trust your instincts if later in the day you continue to feel that something isn't right. You know your bunny :)

I am taking them both to the vets - he isnt breathing to gd, she had some mucus round her nose and there is just something that isnt right managed to get at appointment for 3. I hope to god they are both ok.

Sue
xx

Sending you lots of vibes... I'm sure it's nothing but it's worth getting it checked out if you're not sure. I'm thinking of you xx

Back