• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudy's stay with Bella and Benji

Ali

Warren Veteran
As Rudy was a bit wet, after his washing machine experience, we thought he needed to keep warm

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=39612

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg

My Valentine's roses, Rudy's having a smell
IMG_5538.jpg

Waking Bella and Benji in the morning of the 15th
IMG_5539.jpg

Introducing himself
IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5541.jpg

Having brekki
IMG_5543.jpg

IMG_5545.jpg

Rudy helping me hoover out the hutch
IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

Wow your buns are clean, not a single thing out of place or a stray poo anywhere!!!!!! :shock:

Lovely pics anyway, gorgeous buns!! :love:

Nicola

Morrigan1981 said:
Aww, fab piccies! :love: :love: I love the picture of both of them having a good look at their visitor! :lol:

Bella is gorgeous as always! :love:

They did try to have a nibble :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheGaffer said:
Wow your buns are clean, not a single thing out of place or a stray poo anywhere!!!!!! :shock:

Lovely pics anyway, gorgeous buns!! :love:

Nicola

It was 8am and they get a clean out every morning, hench the hoover, but they are very clean, they only poop in the litter trays :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, Rudy looks like he had a great time - he is coming to stay with us later this month - Jessica can't wait :D

PS: You had some lovely valentine pressies.

Willow_Warren said:
Fab photos and story.

I agree your bunny accomodation is cleaner, tidier & smarter than my own bedroom!!! :shock: :oops:

Thank you, I am a clean freek im afraid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
awwww fab pics how the **** do you keep it all so clean???!!!! I am amazed! :lol:

gorgeous buns as usual :love:

Nice comment :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you xxxxxx

Deelove said:
Great pics! :lol: Rudy must have had a lovely time meeting such pretty and handsome buns. <3

I think Bella wanted to eat him I had to take Rudy away at one point :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back