• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes for Zippy, had op She's ok 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
She's having a GA to have her teeth done at the minute. She's having this one done early as she had an absess last time round so wanted to make sure one hadn't come back. Poor Zippy and her poorly teeth. :(

Sending lots of vibes for Zippy.
Crikey Tree, your Buns are testing your stress threshold at the moment :shock: :shock:

Janex

Thanks Jane, I honestly feel as if I could burst into tears, I feel that low and drainned and this is so not like me I am narurally happy and giggly. If never rains but it pours, eh :cry: :cry:

On A happier note Beatrix had her mxy last night and was given a perfect health check, although she's a little bit porky :oops: . It was teh vet who'd given forum member sweeties vac wrong, but he must of been practising, because he did part in her ear :eek:

Aww I knw how you feel, Clove had to get hers done and you always worry. Wishing her a speedy recovery and I hope Ozzy and all the other buns are okay too Tree, poor you! :(

Thank you so much everyone, Zippy is ready for collection at 4.30, just found out she's come through ok :D .

I asked about abcess and teh vet nurse said she didn't know as she wasn't in theatre with her. Now that either means she really wasn't in theatre with her, or it means there is something they're not telling me :? They normally delay me when they want to say something to me in person, or I could be very paranoid :lol:

Never the less she's survived another GA and has her teeth all nice and done :D

Thanks guys, and I'm pleased to say there was no absess and she was healed up totally from her last one :D . Her last one was bad I have a pic on my phone from it I should try and get itoff and put it up.

Back