• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns changing colour!

They are both molting at the mo (can't remember is it for there summer coats? I only ask as Jaspers coat seems more thicker than his winter one?!)

Anyway Jaspers coat now has brown squiggles through it and Jessica's nose and ears have gone much darker, not at all like the pic in my sig. Also she is a lionhead but as they were kept in doors this winter, she didn't have much fluff (or fraggle rock hair as I like to call it!) Will this ever grow back, I think they will always be kept indoors now, can't bear for them to be outdoors now! (although they do have access to the garden all day, via the catflap).

Just wondered if anyone else's buns change colour.

My black rabbit, Sooty, goes a kind of rusty brown, Simba, black lionhead, seems to get greyer round his mane and whiskers and Tinkerbell, kind of dark grey Nethie, just goes stripey.

Kate x

Back