• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns getting me in trouble!!

Bonniebunny

Warren Scout
Hi I'm addicted to my buns and like to have them indoors in the evening, as although they live in a big shed, I like to let them stretch their legs and fuss them!! When I just had the one, she was as good as gold, did her business in the right place and never chewed a thing!! Anyway, since she has had a boyfriend, all hell as broke loose!! He has been a very bad influence on her!! He is neutered, but still spraying and she's not fussy where she goes now!! They zoom around and have started nibbling things!!

My o/h was never keen on letting them in, but when he saw how well behaved Fleur was he put up with it, now, he keeps telling me how many puddles are around and that our house has turned into a bunny house!! Ha ha, good job we have wood floor! They were particularly naughty last night and I'm spending the morning cleaning up after them!! Oh I think I am in the bunnyhouse with the o/h!! xx :lol:

Bonniebunny said:
My o/h was never keen on letting them in, but when he saw how well behaved Fleur was he put up with it, now, he keeps telling me how many puddles are around and that our house has turned into a bunny house!! Ha ha, good job we have wood floor! They were particularly naughty last night and I'm spending the morning cleaning up after them!! Oh I think I am in the bunnyhouse with the o/h!! xx :lol:

Try bringing their litter tray in with them - the smell will help them locate it - tuck it in the corner they most use in your house and they will use it then pop it back out into their hutch when they go back out.

Caz

:lol: This is exactly why my bonded pair are moving into the shed when it gets warmer. The doe is fine, the buck is a rogue :lol:

Back