• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Amazing and Dedicated Bunny Vet

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Just got a message from Christobel to tell me she is not on duty until Monday but if Norman needs her before then I can call her on her mobile :D
Me and my Bunnies are so lucky to have a Vet like Christobel. I could not cope with this many Bunny ailments without her.

Sorry, I am just so touched that my Vet cares about my Buns so much.... :oops:

Jane x

it is so good when you get a good vet. I know exactly how you feel our vet is amazing she goes the extra ten miles for us and hardly ever charges us for the full wack!!

Sue
xx

Awww thats fanastic that you could call her if you needed her.

She obviously really really cares. It's a shame all vets aren't like that.

Nicola

It is good to find an excellent vet.

Only this week we have changed our vet. We had no confidence in the local vet and had heard a few bad stories. So when Jessica needed to go this week we changed to a different surgery. This one is fantastic.

Yes you are very lucky to have a vet like that Jane. I have worked with many vets & never known one to give out their mob no especially when they are not on call. She must be very dedicated indeed, wish there were more like that :D

aww, wish I had a vet like that, although, I have no doubt mine is far better than the average when it comes to bunnies. Aww hope Norman is okay too! My dad (a Norman too) is rooting for him to get better ASAP too!

Your lucky to have a vet who will take the time to call you to inform you that they will not be around for the weekend :D Sounds like your bunnies are in good hands with her.

Hope Norman is ok.

The more I read this Forum the more I realise just how lucky we are to have Christobel.

Norman is doing very well on all his meds :) His respiration rate has slowed down and although not quite normal is vastly improved :)
He is still his usual hyper self and is being very good about having 4 injections a day plus his oral Panacur.
We may not be able to cure Norm' but he is much more comfy now :D

Janex

Back