• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so angry but relieved aswell...U/D Mon 19th

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
I was just looking on RR.

The person I resuced Billy from lsat year, also had a bun and piggie living together in tiny hutch in thier garden :evil: :evil:

I tried to give a bit of advice at the time but it fell on deaf ears, was tempted to phone RSPCA but they probably wouldn't have done anything and she would have known it was me who reported her.

Anyway she is advertising the bun and piggie on RR now, aparently she doesn't have time for them
:evil:

So guess what, I think I will be acquiring a bun and piggie tomorrow (obv will be separated) Cos I can't leave them any longer with her.

I'm kicking myself for not offering to take them last year, but I don't think she would have given them up then.

Nicola

Don't kick yourself - she had to realise in her own time that she didn't have the time for them. If you'd have offered last year, she would probably have gone out and replaced them :roll:

I agreed with luvabun - chances are that last year she would have either refused or just replaced them. At least she's given up them up herself.

Is this person local to you, btw? I saw an advertisment for a guinea pig and rabbit free to a good home in the pet shop window yesterday and very nearly called her myself! I wonder if it's the same person :(

I've phoned her, I'm going to see them later on this week.

She told me the doe is a relative of Billy's aswell!!!

Nicola

Back