• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 females and a male?

Yes, Button and Boo (spayed girls) have lived with Fiver (neutered male) for almost four years. Mia and her sister Santa lived with their boyfriend Boots until Santa died in 2004.

Mia and Boots are still together - in my experience trios work well so long as the introduction of a male does not trigger fighting in the girls. All the buns should be neutered :D

Sarah

It's certainly possible, but I'd be far too much of a wuss to try it myself without the help of someone experienced in bonding buns :lol:

Also, as Sarah says, all three rabbits should be neutered :thumb:

Ive got Simba (male) living with his two girlies nala and fifi.. they all love each other fine. All were neutered prior to being bonded :D

I'm working on it! The girls are spayed, bonded sisters and they both like the boy. The boy likes to cuddle with them on my lap but is afraid of them on the floor. :shock: :roll:

When bonding another rabbit into a pair, you do have to watch out for jealousy or aggression between the bonded pair. Sprite used to get snippy with Fey whenever she went near Oberon and would usually try to keep them apart. Now she's fine, she just needed time to relax.

If I was goign to get another bun I would first off have to wait until I moved house, and all of them were neautered and the shed set up, I have to wait until we have moved before I can start boinding the two I have now :(

Back