• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge and Bertie

karen354

Warren Veteran
IMAG0982.jpg

Fudge recovering after being taken back into the vets on Monday.. Poor boy he was neauted but things didn't go to plan :( my baby had an infection and swelling which was removed Monday...
He's healed nicely now though and being introduced to his very beautiful girlfriend tomorrow :wink:

IMAG0983.jpg

And here is my very spoilt boy Bertie he such a lovely boy.. He lives indoors with us and we are thinking about a girlfriend for him ... He's just had his tea and flopped at the bottom :lol:

awww poor fudge hope the intro goes well for him (and you) I cant wait till i get a boyfriend for suzie she was neutered monday aswell i've been told to wait a couple weeks and its going really slow. Bertie is just gorgeous!

miloarwensuzie.jpg

Its exciting isn't it when you are looking for a partner for your bun ?
Bertie had a partner her name was Molly she was a mini lop,oh she was beautiful.. She passed away over 5 weeks ago :cry: :( I had her spayed and she died a week later :cry: :( we tried so hard to save her but it wasn't to be..
Fudge and his ladybun will live outside in a poppy house and large enclosure :D Bertie lives in the house with us and seems happy enough..

Back