• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Tilly-May

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Sorry I'm posting photos at a rather alarming rate, but its kinda a big deal that shes still here, so I just keep getting slightly snap-happy :oops:

tilll2.jpg

tilll3.jpg

tilll4.jpg

She's doing so well, and she is the bravest, most prettyest, wonderfulest girl in the world!!! :D X

awww whats up with her? Whatever it is i hope she starts to feel better soon

best wishes and healthy thoughts from..

Sophie and Sugar Pop
XxxxxxX

She's as gorgeous as ever becki :love: :love: :love: :love:

We can never have enough pics of the beautiful tilly may :D :D

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You can see in the pics she knows how much she is loved, hope she feels better again soon xxx

Tilly is soooo gorgeous!!! :love: She looks really cosy in her little bed :D :D

Sorry to hear she wasn't well!! :(
She is obvously in good hands with lots of pampering, what a lucky bun!!

aaaawwwwww she really is a beauty! :D I really hope that she soon gets over whatever it is that is making her so unwell. She really looks cosy in those photos with her lovely bed and teddybear :D

Aw Tilly is totally and utterly scrummy!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I for one could never see enough pictures of such a gorgeous bunny so please keep 'em coming! :D

I'm still sending loads of vibes for Tilly, I think of her often.

AMETHYST

bunny-mad said:
Omg now I see what you mean, she does look like my Tilly! Funny :D

What is wrong? hope she is better soon hx

I know! Twin Tillies!!! :D She has something nasty going on - Poss. a brain tumor/abcesses on the brain :cry: .. But shes fighting hard :)!! Aww Thanks Everyone :D XX

Back