• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Hapy Herd

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
**The pigs DO NOT live together and were together only for this picture, I can assure you that no pig became preggers during the taking of this photo, infact there weren't even attempts to mate, they just sat, ate and posed., also this was a long time ago before they were ill!!

karen354 said:
They are so cute :love: do you have the 2 females together and the males together?
Wasn't Luna expecting ?
Luna sadly aborted her litter,
i ahve posted pics of who lives with who on the other threads :wink:

All my family thinks Bing is a ugly freak guinea pig :( just cos he has two extra toes and an extra nipple!

i ahve posted pics of who lives with who on the other threads

All my family thinks Bing is a ugly freak guinea pig just cos he has two extra toes and an extra nipple!

Oh I'm sorry to hear that
:( it must of been awful for you as she was so far gone.. How has she coped with losing her babies ?

karen354 said:
i ahve posted pics of who lives with who on the other threads

All my family thinks Bing is a ugly freak guinea pig just cos he has two extra toes and an extra nipple!

Oh I'm sorry to hear that
:( it must of been awful for you as she was so far gone.. How has she coped with losing her babies ?
all the animals were a bit distressed seems Holly lost Flopsy, Bing lost Dougal and Luna and pepper were traumitzed cos of the babies along with the horrific storm, but hse recovered ok, she started bleeding the day after so we took her to the vets but they said she was ok

Sorry to hear about Luna's babies :(

The last pic there is fab! So cute all of them in a row!

As cute as it is, the smell of females can be enough to cause to boars to fight, please don't put them together again, and its not worth the risk if Bing mates with his mother, iall t takes just a spilt second :wink:

just wanted to add i am only saying that because this could cause your boys to start fighting as they can smell and SEE other girlies - is not a sensible risk to take as you could end up with having to split your 2 boys :)

fisrt off I don't have Bing's mother infcat i have neither of the boars mother and they have lived near the girls for ages and don't fight, I'm sure they probably will when Apito gets older but whilsy he is young they don't seem to bother, I will move them when he is older. And as I said before they payed no attention to each otehr, they just sat and ate

What a cutie Bing is :lol:

Got to say that I also agree with the others...I dont think you should put them together even for a moment :?

cavysrock said:
once again, they did not even look at each other they just sat and ate, I probably wont do it again.

Not trying to upset you Beth, just offering some advice thats all.

It think people get frustrated because it is hard to know what to believe with you as you are always saying conflicting things....that they are ill, got pregnant by 'accident', you brought another one secretly etc etc...

well sorry in future i won't let them get ill :roll:

i didn't buy another one my friend got bored of him and jusy cos I didn't spreda it over the internet doesn't mean it was secretive. okay, I admit they didn't get pregnent by accident but I am DEFINATLEY NOT breeding again, especially after Luna's ordeal.

Back