• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY rabbits

ryan

New Kit
HI i have two female rabbits whcih are a year old in april and for a while i have noticed one has started to chace the other one around and start humping it is there any way to stop this.
As it don't look really nice.
Many thanks
Ryan Harper

hello and welcome!!! just one thing other than the spay question, are you sure of the sex? i have had pet shops tell me that my pets are one sex when they are not! sorry souds like a silly question, but worht a check

Hi Ryan, welcome to the forum. As others have suggested it is probably a good idea to get them spayed as bunnies can start getting very territorial and hormonal. Another reason many people choose to get girl buns spayed is that there is a high chance of them developing cancer of the womb.
Also do check their sex as there are countless incidences of rabbits being mis-sexed.
Hope this helps.
:D

Back