• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone still having problems with Science Selective?

minilops

Alpha Buck
Hi, all! Is anyone still having trouble getting their buns to eat SS? My two have absolutely refused it and I've tried another bag. I've had to mix in Excel Junior & Dwarf with it and they've eaten that! What do you think I should do, give in and let them have the Dwarf food? They do like this and were on it before SS. I don't want to keep buying different bags of SS and then they won't eat it. (Tried A&P, but they wouldn't eat that either - left it for several days and then I gave in!) Advice anyone please? :D

Have you tried getting the SS with the "right" date? :lol: If you look for the "funny batches" thread about SS, it gives the dates of the ones that are of the older, softer pellets and the newer, harder ones. Most buns seem to dislike the newer ones, but it seems that SS are reverting back to the original recipe.

Back