• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vetbed

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Got some vetbed for my bunnies hutch and I have noticed that they would rather sleep on the litter area rather than the vetbed.

Do you think they are not sure of the vetbed? Will they get to like it? Shall I not bother with it?

Ok Jess is going to take the mic if she sees this, and I promise you im not an advertising person for vetbed :oops: :lol: :oops: BUT Keep it! They'll get to love it, I love it and all my buns love/have loved it. Its fantastic to wash and makes life waaay easier, and its cosy and warm and wonderful!! :D X

beckiboo186 said:
Ok Jess is going to take the mic if she sees this, and I promise you im not an advertising person for vetbed :oops: :lol: :oops: BUT Keep it! They'll get to love it, I love it and all my buns love/have loved it. Its fantastic to wash and makes life waaay easier, and its cosy and warm and wonderful!! :D X

Yeah yeah come on Becki, you can't fool us! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks to you I have now got 2 bits of vet bed (one massive bit :shock: ) and my pets are addicted to the stuff. I swear you should be spokes person for vet bed. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Seriously Donna, once your buns get used to it they'll love the stuff. I can't get my pets off it now! :roll: :lol:

bunny_burrows said:
Thanks to you I have now got 2 bits of vet bed (one massive bit :shock: ) and my pets are addicted to the stuff. I swear you should be spokes person for vet bed. :wink: :lol: :lol:

I know mate, I should be getting a cut of their profit!! :lol: Mandy, I'm quite sure, only .. I do need a job, so maybe i should contact them :lol: Least they'd know I'd be good at what I do!! :lol: :lol: Donna, Persevere and they'll love it loads .. If not, sleep on it yourself :D (Not that I ever have or anything! :oops: :roll:) X

beckiboo186 said:
bunny_burrows said:
Thanks to you I have now got 2 bits of vet bed (one massive bit :shock: ) and my pets are addicted to the stuff. I swear you should be spokes person for vet bed. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Donna, Persevere and they'll love it loads .. If not, sleep on it yourself :D (Not that I ever have or anything! :oops: :roll:) X

Well my colleagues in the office wanted it to have a lay down on when it arrived there!!! Will perservere!!! :lol:

Back