• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly...

Flo

Alpha Buck
I am considering keeping her as an indoor bun, as she is so clingy. I have bonded her brother to a rescue girl (who is now staying..im not good at this foster malarky!)
Would she be okay as a single bun, she would be in our lounge, and would have the run of the house when we are there, plus have her run in the garden. She seems fine, Im just worried that she may get lonely..what do others think?

I think she'll be fine :) If she's clingy then she obviously needs to be around you, so I think living in the house will be good for her, as long as your in quite a bit of the time? So shes not alone? :) I have Till as a single bunny, but only because she has company 3/4 of the time. If she seems fine, I'm sure it'll be all good :D X

She is very clingy, but also very attached to my dog! I think she will be okay. I will post some pics of her later x

Back