• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH. MY. GOD. UD link fixed 8-O

peediepixie

Mama Doe
http://www.ocprs.co.uk (please don't click on link, type in URL in new window so as not to link RU to this :) )

This from a man who has just got out of jail for his part in a £3.5million fraud. You couldn't make it up. What a disgusting, stupid, ignorant :censored:

Dammit, don't know whats wrong with that, the link is right...
OCPRS stands for 'Orkney Celebrity Pink Rabbits'. Some fool is 'breeding pink rabbits'!!!!!!! And selling them for up to £650 each!!!!! He says its a result of cross breeding :shock: :twisted: He claims to be a member of the Scottish Rabbit Club but they obviously don't have a clue who they are :shock: He doesn't even live here (he's not Orcadian) after he was arrested for fraud and jailed for 6 years. He's in Cheshire now and is apparently planning to move up here in October. He's claiming Jordan and Kerry Catona have bought these 'pink' rabbits but they say its not true. The SRC say its probably food dye and they'll moult it out when they stop being fed it. Words fail me, honestly :cry:

It makes you wonder where people dream these ideas up from and how they get away with them! its shocking :!: :shock: :evil:

I managed to see it. The picture on the 'vet' page looks photoshopped to me. Disgusting the lengths people will go to, but more fool those willing to pay those prices.

Someone ought to ring them and pose as a buyer and find out more info....I couldn't do it I would get too angry!!!!!!!! :twisted:

OMG....That's just across the fields from me! About 2 miles max by car. Any idea what the guy's name is, and how do you know about the prison sentence? On the web site it says the buns will be washed and dressed before being transported..I wonder what that is? Cost is hundreds of pounds too and a non refundable deposit (48hrs after placing the order). I think I'll phone my vet to see if they know about it.

why dont we all go feed our bunnies dye and see who gets the most wacky colours I told tree to make Beatrix green! :lol:

I phoned my vet..Wettenhall is in their "catchment" area...but they've heard nothing about it at all. I reckon it's someone just putting the website up and hoping to snare someone with more money than sense! Have you read the deposit part? Oddly enough, the address is a proper one!

Well done you for finding the original picture :lol:

If you notice the rabbits are delivered...you can't pick them up from the "breeder" huumm I wonder why that is?

Maybe they just never get delivered.....only a thought :wink:

I know about the prison sentence as the guy and his wife used to live up here for a while on one of the North isles (Eday) His name is David McHugh. Sounds like he's at it again :shock:

Back