• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Crates

you're as daft as me :lol: (maybe it comes from having bunnies called Lola :) )

Frida actually has a similar crate in bright pink - i dont know why i had to have it, especially as it only contains a blanket now for her to dig in but i thought it looked really cool :)

plus it goes with the pink lightshade in put in hers and bracken's room :lol:

oh wow..and it has 3 i say 3 doors!! the up and over kennel ones are ideal for leaving open for buns when loose without you falling over the big open one.! plus the pink one would so go in my lounge.ha ha
actually i ma thinking of getting one and joining it to my rottweiler sized crate..be easier to keep cleanthan what i do at the mo..and it wouldnt matter if the carpet was missing..(my lounge got flooded back in oct i ave small strip of carpet left and bare damp concrete and some tiles still!
so this would be great and i could section off the concrete witht he pen were using..nice one..thanks for the link!

Back