• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would this be ok?

two :D, my mum wants me to use up as much garden as possible as the house we are moving too has a 150ft lawned area so my mum agreed to let me have most of it paved to put the animal housing on and then have seperate runs for grazing on the grass that is left!!

6 by 4 shed and 7 by 3 run. Lucky buns, esp as there are only 2 of them! my 6 share a 6 by 8 shed with the run being the same size! To me, it looks great! :D

DOH! can you tell its been a long day and I didn't spot that!! :lol: I am lucky, my run is the same height as my shed, mostly because I couldnt face having to crawl around so i got it build shed height!! :lol:

ooh, that's great :D but my mum thinks we should ask our local shed company to amke us a customized one so we can ahev the mesurements and things we require.

cavysrock said:
ooh, that's great :D but my mum thinks we should ask our local shed company to amke us a customized one so we can ahev the mesurements and things we require.

Its worth asking around but Happy hutch were the cheapest ones I found, they made alot of my big indoor hutches to the sizes I wanted ;)

okay, first we need to make sure we get the house before is trat making plans :oops: ,maybe i could put the sheds in the acre paddock???? ( this house soudns amazingly big but it aint!!)

Back