• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is she doing?

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
The little whitish rabbit has been doing a strange thing, hasn't done it before. She was jumping but doing it to the side like side jumps :? very strange first time i've seen it. Is there a meaning to that jumping, maybe shes scared or nervous or is it just playing:?:

Also poor Amber went to vets today about bald patches, my mam wa given some shampoo to wash her once a day, and take her back in 10 days for a check up of improvment. My mam said the vet said it's probably mites because her skins red from scratching. Any way if any improvment she has asked to see the babies to.

Yes i just saaw a few rabbits binkying on youtube and thats the same as what Poppy was doing. Aww bless i'm so glad that does mean shes happy right? :D

Aww i'm so happy to ahve binky bunnies :love: It makes me happy knowing there happy, i saw Cleo doing the same a couple of days ago but i thought she was scared :roll: No wonder there happy, good food, fresh veh, plenty of hay and spoilt rotten with new toys and cuddles :lol:

Kezza30 said:
Also poor Amber went to vets today about bald patches, my mam wa given some shampoo to wash her once a day, and take her back in 10 days for a check up of improvment. My mam said the vet said it's probably mites because her skins red from scratching. Any way if any improvment she has asked to see the babies to.

Is Amber a rabbit?

Lol sorry, yes Amber's the 2nd rabbit inmy sig. Shes the babies mother but is very skittish and scratches when trying to hold her so i'm not going to find bathing her easy :shock:

Willow had mites not so long ago and our vet gave him a treatment called Stronghold which you just drip behind the ears once and then again 30 days later - no bathing involved. This worked really well - cleared up straight away. Willow is very skitish too and doesn't like being held. If you think you might have problems with the bathing then you could ask your vet about this treatment.

Your buns look really cute!!

Thanks suzanne my mam has said she wants to take them to our normal vet as she was annoyed at not being able to get a word in at all at the pdsa where our normal vet asks us loads of questions and gives us a chance to tell her whats they've been like at home.

Back