• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are the sweetest!....

So I got up this morning, and on the sofa next to the bunny litter trays I find this!
Picture032.jpg

I love the new somebunny stuff that is out - and on the card was 2 lops, black and white ... and inside it said
''to the best mummy in the world - love you always, me and him --x--''
Now for my bunnies to do that, I thought it was just so clever and soooo sweet of them!- cos they know they are the loves of my life. awwww I just :love: my bunnies!

And here's a photo of them just cos you havent seen them in a while... Snowflake looks like shes had an electric shock though! :lol:
Picture025.jpg

my bunnies MADE their daddy a card... nothing for me though cos I'm the nasty one who has to clip their claws!

awwwwwwwww how sweet I love your bunnies!

What is the fascination of bunnies and plant pots they really seem to love them? :lol:

tee heee, mine go in fits and starts of liking flower pots ... they seem to at the moment, cant get them out of them...

Awww all your bunnies are so sweet! - they are really the thoughtfulest of creatures!

Aww Gorgeous Hun, as always :D Snowflake does not look like shes had an electric shock!! :shock: :lol: :lol: Tilly & Jen didnt get me anything :eek: :cry: :cry: :lol: X

Back