• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What feeding dishes do you use?

wat type?

• pottery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • earthen ware

• plastic

• metal

• other (please state)

• Total voters
I voted other because I dont give my rabbits food bowls, I scatter their pellets and veggies amongst the hay, it gives them something to do and they are using their natural instinct to forage for food ;)

All & the floor. I just put pellets everywhere :lol: Takes 'em longer to eat & I love Joey's face when he finds a stray pellet 12 hours after feed time :lol:

aww, i usually give treat balld but holly decided to hide them when she was in the enclosure, i really can't find them!!

omg I don't think I fancy scatter pellets all over my carpets, I have enough with them all scattering poo :lol:

Angie65 said:
SOAD said:
omg I don't think I fancy scatter pellets all over my carpets, I have enough with them all scattering poo :lol:

My bun rooms are A MESS! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I live side by side with my house buns they take the mic they really do :lol: :lol: :lol:

mine have a treatball :D

if i did use a bowl i would use a pottery one cos they are harder to throw!!

I use pottery cat bowls as mine are all in pairs not sure why i bother though food ends up every where :roll: :roll:

Is this a really dumb question - what on earth is earthen ware? Is it anything like tuperware? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I use colourtone bowls, although they are plastic, I think they are great and will never use any others, I think using the bigger bowls can very often cause overfeeding (Not saying that any of you lot overfeed :wink: ) X

i use treatballs and scatter amongst the hay and enclosure. (my 2 also hide their balls i once lost one for 2 weeks!!! :shock: )

I use a treatball for Ruby (who loves uses them) and a ceramic bowl for Millie who refuses to use a treat ball! :lol: :lol: The only problem is greedy Ruby spots that Millie has the easier option so starts eating her share! :roll:

Back