• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargin HUGE indoor bunny cages

My advice would be to rip there hand off. As that cage is sent on volumetric from germany shipping will be over £30 alone so you are in effect getting a £100 cage for £30.

By the time we have paid the vat that cage costs us more than they are selling it for.

The more that order off there the better as we can have them bankrupt in a week

sgprescue said:
Jack's-Jane said:
I think the dog crates are better value for money

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-VAL...1QQihZ002QQcategoryZ20745QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Much more room and you can exercise your DIY skills by adding a shelf for the Buns to hop onto :thumb:

Janex

How do you figure that one out, the cage has an extra 102 square cm more than a 48in dog crate :lol:

How do you convert metric to imperial :oops:

I failed maths 'O' Level.........TWICE :oops:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
sgprescue said:
Jack's-Jane said:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-VAL...1QQihZ002QQcategoryZ20745QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Much more room and you can exercise your DIY skills by adding a shelf for the Buns to hop onto :thumb:

Janex

How do you figure that one out, the cage has an extra 102 square cm more than a 48in dog crate :lol:

Janex

I googled it and found a calculater online, couldnt be bothered to look for a tape measure :lol:

sgprescue said:
Jack's-Jane said:
sgprescue said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Janex

I googled it and found a calculater online, couldnt be bothered to look for a tape measure :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

30cm in a foot so a dog crate (4') is 120cm the cage is 140cm (5'). 71cm is 2'4" so nice width as well.

Tam

Tamsin said:
30cm in a foot so a dog crate (4') is 120cm the cage is 140cm (5'). 71cm is 2'4" so nice width as well.

Tam

Thank you for the translation!! :lol:

In that case I am wrong and the cage is a good deal :thumb:

Janex

140cm is about the largest "rabbit" cage you can get, and that price is a huge bargain (I know as I spent nearly 2 months trying to get Deej a cage).

I know lots of people prefer dog crates, but for messy buns (like Deej - who ruined his crate) those cages make a great base)! :D

Also zooplus are a pretty good company, we got a couple of cages from them in one of their sales a few years ago.

Glad to be of help. I really love mine of these I open the whole front. It is good as it folds flat and you can open any side. It is huge too :D I love it for my house bunny and at this price I am buying one for my guinea pigs for being indoors this time of year.

I've got one, they are good, but it is the old version that the front is not meant to open on so the top sags if you do open it. Nice size though. I got it as a hospital cage for a bun with head tilt - she could have got her leg caught in the bars of a dog crate.
At the moment it has 4 probably pregnant guinea pigs in it as she is better and back in her pen. Great size for a piggy nursery :D
It takes up masses of space though, and you can't stack them the way you can dog crates, plus a crate with multiple levels is bigger. Less messy by miles though. So for those as don't appreciate crates, this is a good option.

However the one bonus of a dog crate is the extra height which means you can put in a shelf thereby doubling the square footage of floor space (or near enough by the time you take out the hole for the ramp).

Must admit that price is amazing though and perfect for piggies!

Caz

The only payment options are Visa/Mastercard. Can I pay with Maestro.... I want one but don't have any credit cards (I cut them up!!!).

Back