• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Travelling bunnies

luvabun

Warren Veteran
My Mum is really poorly with Cancer, really bad Anaemia (needing transfusions) and crippling arthritis :cry: She's been housebound since July last year and is really fed up with being stuck in the house all day every day. I know she has a soft spot for Totti and Brody and hasn't seen them for nearly 2 years now so I surprised her by taking them to see her :D She lives 170 miles away and they travelled so well :D very chilled, sprawled out in the huge carrier listening to Classic FM :roll:
Seeing them really cheered Mum up... they were on their best behaviour and turned on the cute bunny charm for everyone that came to visit :D Mum was proudly telling folks how house trained they were :D

On the way back home, we popped in to see Auntie Denny as well... where again they made themselves totally at home again :D travelling certainly did not faze my beautiful bunsters :D

Mine always amaze me too. Piper knows when he's going in the car - he stretches right out in his bunny carrier and chills for the whole journey. Molly is not as relaxed when travelling but is always the first out of her carrier running around exploring and chinning things when she gets to her destination!

Thinking about it, this may be because Piper is so chilled out he doesn't realise he has arrived! :roll: :lol:

:D

Awwww sorry you're having a rough time at the minute, glad your bunsters helped cheer your mom up. I take one of mine to my Moms for my tea, sometimes too.

SOAD said:
Awwww sorry you're having a rough time at the minute, glad your bunsters helped cheer your mom up. I take one of mine to my Moms for my tea, sometimes too.
Thanks mate... do you find your bun turns on the mega charm as well :lol:

Bet your mum was chuffed to bits Jill :D

I saw the piccies of how chilled out they looked at Denny's - made themselves right at home :lol:

Can just imagine a couple of cute twichy noses would cheer up a poorly mum what a lovely idea, can I just ask whats chinning Ive seen Parsnip doing it to the dead plant branches in the garden.

Ivanatinkle said:
Can just imagine a couple of cute twichy noses would cheer up a poorly mum what a lovely idea, can I just ask whats chinning Ive seen Parsnip doing it to the dead plant branches in the garden.

I like the definition I read which described it as meaning "you are mine, one day I will eat you".

It is a marking behaviour - they have scent glands under their chins which they use to mark possessions and territory!

Caz

Back