• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PMSL!!!!

buddabun

Warren Veteran
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

Jack just tried to jump up onto a beanbag but didn't get high enough then did this vertical scrabbling for a full 30 seconds before falling down on her bottom and staring daggers at me for laughing!

Bless her...

does anyone else have their buns don something ridiculous only to act like they meant to do it all along and why am I being such a fool laughing at them - it's obvious that was intentional

non-bun owners don't know what they're missing - I never realised what characters they were but they constantly make me chuckle

:love:BUNNIES:love:

When Trooper braved the living room he would try to get behind the sofa, so of course we had to barracade(sp?) it, he did the same thing. Then he was out in the garden and we had to once again barracade(sp?) the passage just in case! He went for the jump landed on top of the thin piece of wood and got stuck on his belly!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can never remember any other bunny being like Trooper, his racing around the garden is extremely comical too!

Kirsty x

Back