• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG he is here - Pics added!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :love: :love:

He is sooo lovely! I passed my home check fine so I have just been to get Beau.

I found out more about him today. Poor little thing was found by some kids taking a short cut through someones garden. He was being kept in a tiny hutch with another bunny, both were starved and he had an eye infection :cry: The kids went back with a box, took the rabbits and their parents brought them to the rescue.

Obviously he is a bit nervous so I have given him plenty of boxes to hide in. He has one uppey ear and one lop ear. You can tell he has been kept in a tiny space by the way he moves though :cry:

I will get some pics up after, dont want to scare him with the flash yet!

Here he is :D

000_0958.jpg

000_0963.jpg

000_0959.jpg

Well it hasnt taken him long to make himself at home. He is jumping about all over the place :D And he jumped up and settled on my lap for a bit :D

Awww thanks you guys! I know he is very special :love:

He is quite friendly. He is free ranging in my room until the bonding so I have left him to get used to it. I keep going up and peeking through the door though and I saw him flop :love:

Back