• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

POOOOOOO!

Do your bunnys poo everywhere they can reach?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My rabbits only poo in their cage or tray but as the cage is on laminate floor, they tend to flick it everywhere with their feet :lol:

Lola is very tidy. Frida was a nightmare until she was spayed but now she's really tidy too.

Zeb scatters in the living room as he can smell the others but otherwise he's ok.

Bracken and Gus are nightmares!!! She scatters along the pen side nearest Frida. Gus for some reason poos EVERYWHERE!!!! It doesnt matter what room he's in :lol: I think its because he was an only bunny and really tidy then we foisted 4 more rabbits on him in the space of 12 months :shock:

I just hoover his side of the room everyday and dont have him in the living room when we've got guests :oops:

But at least all 5 only pee in their trays now since Bracken decided she liked her new litter tray :)

buzz is perfect, theres a neat pile of poos in his tray, the rest of the hutch is trashed, but the poos are all in one place, so cleaning isnt that bad.

Squidgy poos where he runs! But the others are extremely clean, and only use their litter trays.

Depend on which bun.

We had a bonded pair in a shed with run and they hardly made a mess. Added another and its more than doubled the poo!

Had some buns that could lay a carpet of it in a few hours and some that just use the litter tray.

Dolly is very good and wouldn't dream of pooing anywhere but in the litter tray!

Barley on the other hand is a little more random, and will poo both in his litter tray, but also anywhere in that corner of the run! Also he flicks quite a few of them out of the litter tray with his big back feet when he exits the tray!

I find my two will only poo in the litter tray. But the past day they (well mostly Mhairi) have pooed all over the kitchen.
I believe this is because they were in a new environment, in a new environment they will poo everywhere (marking their territory) they most will pick a corner (or litter tray) and poo there. :D

mine are pretty good at using their tray but then they dig through th tray in the search of th perfect piece of hay and kick the poop everywhere! :roll: even found it in my bed before :shock: :lol:

I put yes(but i have piggies.)

They will poo anywhere.But when they feel like it they will poo in their tray for me! :eek: :D

Well when their in the hutch.At the mo they are inside so they just poo where they like! :oops:

Ax

Back