• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone fancy a ...................

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Snuggle!!

Babiesnest12.jpg

I caught the 4 babies today all fast asleep in a 'cuddle' and Mum was sitting by them keeping an eye out, it was really cute!

honeybunny said:
Aww that is lovely..are they Willow's babies?

Yep!, these are Heidi's babies, the ones that came in from the lady that had 4 boys and when she went out one morning one of the boys had had babies :shock: :shock: and the other boy in the same cage had been beaten up by the now mummy and he turned out to be a girl (Alice) as well :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: , and you got the two real boys Dill and Willow and judging by their looks they belong to Willow, unless of course it was like the lady told us both and it is the immaculate conception :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am really surprised that they all survived being as they were born outside in an opened topped wire cage on straw on January 4th!! and the day they were born she drove with them and their Mum in a car 15 miles to my house :shock: :shock: :shock:

They are all doing really well, thanks goodness :)

Yep!, these are Heidi's babies, the ones that came in from the lady that had 4 boys and when she went out one morning one of the boys had had babies :shock: :shock: and the other boy in the same cage had been beaten up by the now mummy and he turned out to be a girl (Alice) as well :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: , and you got the two real boys Dill and Willow and judging by their looks they belong to Willow, unless of course it was like the lady told us both and it is the immaculate conception :? :? :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Tried to ring her twice more with no luck :(

Now there's a surprise Jill!!, call me a cynic if you like but they probably gave us the wrong phone numbers :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Michaela* said:
:love: :love: :love:

I want one...

:no: :no: :lol: :lol:

You can go on the waiting list if you like, they won't be ready for rehoming until they have been speyed and castrated so that will be another 3/4 months so it's a long wait :roll: :roll:

I have made myself late for work 3 times times because I go in to the bedroom to check on them and just stand watching 'cos they are so cute and friendly!

Back