• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can't believe what the bunnies had stashed....

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
i did a full clean and tidy today in the dining room, which is Moonshine and Flopsy's room and I found a half bunny nibbled jam tart under an armchair!!!!! :shock: :?

I'm hoping that they didn't have too much of it. I don't even know how they got hold of it!! They both seem fine, eating, drinking and pooing normally, from what I can tell. I shall be keeping an extra close eye an them.

They've also been tearing up the carpet!!!

I thought they had been quite well behaved recently and none of the wallpaper had been chewed!! Now I know why!!

Nicola

:lol: Ive learned never to trust a well behaved bunny or a quiet one :lol: Sounds like yours just learned how to be naughty behind yer back :lol:

My two are always trouble making:
~eating chairs/sofas
~ripping off wallpaper
~chewing carpets
~eating crayons + rubbers
~.....etc

but ... haaaalaylooooooya! ... i found a chew-stopper spray!

it's got a realy strong scent-- now they scent mark before attaking my stuff!!

:evil: :evil: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have a naughty bun too who chews anything in site! He is now banned from the living room as he has chewed holes into the back of the sofa and chair. Now he likes to chew/eat our wellies when we accidentally leave them by the patio door in the dining room (buns living in the dining room right now) and heaven help me if I leave the broom lying around :lol:

Never leave decorative candles somewhere bunny accessable either. I found a candle 'skull' who's face had been eaten off with decidedly bunny teeth shaped markings when I looked under my bf's chest of drawers.
:lol: :roll:

My OH brought Joey into the kitchen while I was cooking tea tonght. Instantly Joey headed for the lounge, but I had shut the door. So he was being really well behaved, and being really quiet. We kept fussing him, and usually he attacks you, but nothing this time. Then OH went into the lounge, left the door open, and in less than 30 secs Joey had scampered in there! Then when we tried to get him, he kept attacking us!

Back