• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WIMP!

rabbits-are-cuties

Warren Scout
My bunny- Teddy- is scared of everything: sudden movements; his own sneeze; the TV; the bathroom; his partners whisker; i could go on for ever...

Here's one of his many panic attaks: Teddy was behind the sofa, i was on it, and i streached out my arm. i heared him go thundering to the other side of the room and into a wall as if a gun had gone off! i looked at him and he was sitting there wide-eyed- :shock: - with one ear sticking up!

HAHAHAHA My Jack does that too, except we have laminate flooring so there's generally a cartoon-style running-on-the-spot false start to her fleeing!! Very funny as she runs ont eh spot for 3 or 4 bounds until she gets a grip then crawls under the sofa... jsut so you know there is this much space between the sofa and the floor:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(TO SCALE!!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she is a very squashable bunny apparently and stupidly frightened, God forbid you should make a sudden movement!

Oh my god, Anna does this too, she has a fit everytime i move. Once she ran to hide in a 'chube' but went in a bit fast so the 'chube' went flying with her in it, they then went their seperate ways while in the air! She certainly looked shocked after that one.

Ted's realy clumsy. he got his head stuck in a roll of masking tape once-- he ran round the living room making weird noises for about 10 mins before i finaly got him and took it off. :lol: :lol:

my other bunny, loppy, isn't easily scared though. i stood on her once-- didn't even flinch! (just put her head down for a groom)

it was an accident before people start calling the RSPCA! :D
------

Teddy: Brown/fawn
Loppy: Black and white

Back