• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Beautiful Jen

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
You havent seen her for a while, Isnt she Beautiful? :) Cant understand why nobody wants her :cry:

This pose Mummy?
P1010060.jpg

Or is this my best side?
P1010059.jpg

Sack it, I want a cuddle!
P1010058.jpg

catswhiskas said:
Does she live with you Becki? She is so gorgeous? How come she is homeless? What is her story?

Yup she does live with me, Had her since New Years Day :) She had been in rescue for over 6 months, and the time before that she'd lived in some tiny cupboard thing :x So she was rather aggressive, Shes nothing like that now, shes a little luvie!! :) Xx

Awww, she's beautiful!! I am sure that someone will snap her up soon. I would love to take her but she looks too much like Cookie and that wound needs to heal first. She is a love though!

Aww poor little Jen, I hope she finds a great home soon - she deserves one after the life she's had poor little mite! :shock: At least she is enjoying her time with you Becki. :D

IsabelM said:
OMG she is beautiful!

Fit in perfectly at your house Isabel!!! :wink: :lol:

It really will be hard giving her up, but I just want her in a home she deserves, Shes just such an easy bunny .. Cant understand why shes still looking! If she was a little boy, She'd be staying! X

You've done wonders with ehr becki, It will be hard for you and her when you part company - So I am kind of hoping I think with other people that you dont! :lol:

Snowflakes mummy said:
You've done wonders with ehr becki, It will be hard for you and her when you part company - So I am kind of hoping I think with other people that you dont! :lol:

Aww Thanks :oops: Afraid we will definately still be rehoming her, However long it takes. I do feel horrible, but its best all round :( I wont let her go to someone who'll look after any less than she deserves though, although you probably already know that :wink: X

beckiboo186 said:
Snowflakes mummy said:

Aww Thanks :oops: Afraid we will definately still be rehoming her, However long it takes. I do feel horrible, but its best all round :( I wont let her go to someone who'll look after any less than she deserves though, although you probably already know that :wink: X
I was hoping you would keep her aswell :oops: :lol: she seems so happy with you, that's why i could never foster!

cavysrock said:
I was hoping you would keep her aswell :oops: :lol: she seems so happy with you, that's why i could never foster!

Aww, Bless you M'dear :oops: Nope, Sorry Guys, She's still a foster bunnies, If I keep her, I couldnt help anybun else!! :D X

Back