• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have just reserved a rescue bunny

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can you tell how happy I am :lol:

He is a gorgeous grey and white dutch :love: :love: :love: I have already named him Beau :love:

I seriously can beleive that this owners didnt want him anymore he is such a sweetheart, I fell in love with him straight away :love:

Anyway so I have just spent all afternoon asking pet shops to order me a 6ft hutch (again) with no luck so I am ordering another HappyHutch in a minute that will go inside Buu's run.

They said its fine for me to show them the receipt as I already have the same hutch for Trip and Scarlett but with the run attached so they will see that one when they homecheck me, if its not arrived by then :D

It was so hard going and seeing all those poor bunnies though :(

wonderful news

Hey, that's wonderful news and so exciting!!! Are you counting the days?

Kind regards from Sue & The Herd

Yes I am so excited :D I have actually just spoken to them again and they are coming around tomorrow morning so the hutch wont have arrived in time :( I wanted to get it all set up properly for them to see. Just need to print off my email receipt now and the printer wont turn on :? :roll:

Im going to completely bunny proof my bedroom in a minute and see if I can keep him as a house bunny until the bonding (wont be until the weather is warmer) :D

Oh My Goooodness Becky, I'm so excited for you!! :D He'll think he's gone to bunny heaven when he moves in with you and Buu!! :D And Beau is the best name ever!!! We named the little boy we were adopting from elaine Beau, but he went to the bridge before he moved in :( I hope you have soo much fun with him! :D X

I went over to ARC this morning but I didn't dare look at the Bunnies.......

Janex

Its so sad isnt it. I have never seen the animals in a rescue before and I was so shocked at how many buns they had. I said oh there are so many and the guy said this isnt all of them, we have more :cry:

Thanks Becki :D

We named the little boy we were adopting from elaine Beau, but he went to the bridge before he moved in

Aww :cry:

Back