• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Karen and Fudge

capel

Warren Veteran
Karen's just left and I hope she doesn't mind me posting this. As you know Fudge had a bit of a complication with his neutering and took him back to the vet for a check up last week. She took him in this morning for his final post op check and was stunned to hear kev say that he wanted to admit him. He has told her not to worrybut that there's something not healing properly and he doesn't want to leaving anything to chance by "waiting and seeing" .He'll be home tonight but I know she must be replaying the Molly scenario in her head. So calming vibes for Karen and healing ones for Fudge and his ex-plums!

Oh dear. Its so unusual for complications after neutering, poor karen.

Good vibes for them both X

Thanks Hilda, No news yet :( ... I'm very nervous now I thought they would of phoned by now.. I'm to scared to phone them up :( he did say he was very busy with operations though this morning but would fit Fudge in..

Back