• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big bunny!!!

Flipping heck, that rabbit weighs 8kg more than my 2 1/2 year old and is longer than my almost 6 year old :shock: :shock: :lol:

Wow that is a big bunny.

What I dont understand is why they have to keep the 2 buns apart - surely a trip to the vet would mean they could then live together. :?

GiantJessica said:
What I dont understand is why they have to keep the 2 buns apart - surely a trip to the vet would mean they could then live together. :?

My thoughts exactly! :?

GiantJessica said:
Wow that is a big bunny.

Well as Amy has had 32 babies (according to the Daily Express) I assume the owner is a breeder............ :? Who has decided not to breed anymore :thumb: For now at least..... :?

Janex

Now that the bun is the world's ;argest I think we can assume there will be breeding, like she'll pass up an op like that!
I find it rediculous that they state that the bun eats £10 worth of food and veg a day, my contis never ate everything I gave them and they certainly didn't get close to £4 worth of veg and pellets. Overfeeding a bun will definately get it to be the heaviest!

Back