• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

trying to catch bunny - help!

Gails sister has a little white rabbit that keeps coming into her garden. She's asked around the neighbours and they apparently know nothing about him.

Susan is leaving food, hay and veg out for him and trying to catch him but so far he's evaded them and he keeps going through the railings in their garden and hiding in the church garden at the back. They've even tried using Ryan's fishing net to get him.

Any tips on how to catch him? I've given her a cat carrier and if he goes in for food she's going to try and shut the door on him.

I'm not sure what we will do with him once he's caught - Susan cant keep him and I dont think we can long term. So if we do catch him we may be looking for a home.

You can buy humane rabbit traps off the net which you bait with food. it just catches the rabbit for you.

Back