• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits show

squeels

Young Bun
just wanted to post some picturesw of the 2 rabbits i took to my 1st show on saturday and they both did really well
DSCF3458.jpg

DSCF3461.jpg

i was so proud of them

bless them! mine would never stay still long enough - scared of "strangers" let alone ones checking them over...

congrats!

thanks so much for all the lovely messages, i'm looking forward to my next show, there are so many lovely people involved in the fancy and my daughters getting involved to showing her little rescue dwarfs in the pet classes, you lot should go along it's great fun and there are always shows throughout the year

Whilest I think rabbit showing is great fun and can be full of nice peeps, I wouldn't recommend a lot of people here go! I've nearly had breakdowns from some of the treatments of breeders with their rabbits (I breed so I'm not slating all breeders) The best shows to visit are pet classes as it's not so strict etc and the owners are more out to have fun than to raise the 'perfect' rabbit.

I want to take mine to a show (pet class) i think Ivor would kick ass, unless he gets over excited :roll:

Anna is a bit too highly strung for pet class at the moment, but she is very well bred-(her dad has won best of breed somewhere.) I should have registered her and got her into showing but I didnt want to have my little baby rabbit rung for the rest of its life. It didnt seem right at the time.

How do you even get into it-where are the shows held, i've looked on the BRC website but couldnt make much sense of it, is there any in plymouth?

if you go onto the BRC website and click on show's it lists all the show's and dates when you have found one close to you, go onto the club page and click on the area of the map where the show is and they will give you contact name and number then just give them a bell and they will tell you all you need to know, they are so helpful good luck

Back