• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb

:shock:

Is it a bigger bag :? Mine only cost £6!

Just looked again, it says the carrage cost is included in the price. And the bags are really heavy :D

Yes it is expensive, better to collect from a supplier, try asking these people

The Hungry Horse
Woodfield Farm, Norton Lane, Earlswood, Solihull, West Midlands B94 5LS
Tel: 01564 700090

If they don't sell it, they might know of someone who does or they may order it for you :D

Chloe ahem try our fave horse goodie supplier, thats where I gott mine from. Good old Hungry Horse :D :lol:

to give you an idea on price I pay £4.50 per large bag from an animal feed supplier in Leominster near Hereford, I'd definitely try and find an animal feed / bedding suppliers. I have seen some from some of the rabbit online suppliers for much less than £20, I think this one on ebay is too expensive

Thanks guys! I tried the Hungry Horse last week, and the lady I spoke to said she'd hadn't heard of it but I tried again today, spoke to someone different and they've put two bags on reserve for me! :thumb:

megazorb

Really good bedding, I get mine online so its more expensive but feel it is worth it and there are no local suppliers that I can find.

Back