• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just passing the time

jessiebuns

Warren Scout
Just thought I'd share my thoughts, if thats ok? Anyway, I love Nethies, they are gorgeous. Mine as you might know is Porridge-the-banana-bun because he loves cabbages-only joking-bananas!! I've read/heard they can be abit skittish, but mine does'nt seem to be. He's made himself very at home in the 11weeks (tomorrow) that I've had him. He comes to me when I call him, snuggles up to me on the sofa and really seems to love me. :love: But hes off out tonight with another women!! :bunny: He's being introduced to a lady-bun. She is a blue otter coloured Rex type. All we know is her mum was a Mini-Rex, don't know about the dad. I have yet to decide on a name. I have about 12, but can't decide. Suggestions please :thumb: (My 'puter does'nt seem to like my camera so cannot post piccies!!) I must sort that out so you can all see my bunnies. I love looking at your bunny pictures. Anyway names, Laila-Blue seems to be my favourite or Misty-Blue. GRRR!! I don't know. Both my rabbits came from GBH. I hope their getting on ok. Thanks for listening. Night-Night.

Aww hope the blind date went well. I like Misty as a name or how about something that goes with Porridge? Erm.... Honey, Sweetie, ...... no I'm no good with names but I'm sure you'll think of something :D

Back