• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dum-Dee-Dum-Twiddle-my-thumbs!!!

jessiebuns

Warren Scout
Porridge-the-banana-bun has gone off to be bonded with his lady-bun. The lady who is bunny-bonding picked him up tonight at 6 and I SOOOOOOO miss him. :( Normally I'd be sitting on the sofa now, reading and he'll hop up and pull the latest copy of Heat magazine or whatever, off my lap so he can sit on me for ear rubs. :D He's a tiny Nethie (2lb) but I reckon he thinks he's a much bigger rabbit!!! But I'm very excited about getting another bunny :D Hopefully he'll miss home so much, he'll take one look at the lady-bun and say "Get you coat love, you've pulled" and be back home tommorrow!!!!! :p :love:
Dum-Dee-Dum---I wonder what he's doing now :love: :love:

Hi,
no she's a sort of Rex. All we know is her mum was a mini rex, no nothing of the dad. She is a blue otter coloured rabbit. Thanks for chatting, I don't post often but read everything!! Its exciting when someone responds!!

i have just read your other thread about the doe!!
Have you decided on a name yet? If not how about Blueberry..it goes well with Porridge! :D

Thanks for that, its a good name but I don't think it suits her, she's a very pretty, sleek, looks like a real lady type of bun. I have a list in MS Works that I keep looking at, then look at a picture of her, then a name but cannot decide on one bleeding name!!

Flower names are pretty, what about Harebell (or it's latin equivalent Campanula)? Or Hyacinth to be seasonal.

Julie

I think I have decided on Bluebell, thanks to all suggestions. But I still have this thing with the name Laila-maybe Laila-Bluebell??!!!
Thanks Honeybunny and Julie, I kept thinking of Blueberry and then something flowery and then Bluebell popped into my head. So what do you think of Laila-Bluebell?? Its not too much is it?? uumm! I think this might be her name. At last!! :D uumm! Hang on, I'm still not sure. :oops:

Back