• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which would be best?

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
OK I'm hoping over the next few months to get a new hutch for fosters as the one I have is pretty shabby now BUT I do have a slight problem, The hutch I have now is in the shed and although it isnt a big problem, the next one has to be outdoors and fit into a gap between the trellis and the shed. So, Do I go for a small hutch with a run attached like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rabbit-Hutch-...hZ015QQcategoryZ63513QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem or just a big hutch, and then put bun in the run in the evenings? Going to try and harass my Dad to move the shed and trellis a little bit either way, then I can fit a 4ft one of the above into it, and all would be good .. Somehow I doubt that'll happen though :roll: X

Don't know how much space you have, but my little play house that Trin and Smokie live in is 4ft square, I bought it to fit into a tight spot.

TrinnyandSmokie014.jpg

they have a small 2 ft hutch inside as a hidey hole, and they usually have a run attatched to the front in the day

Thanks Guys, Thats a great house Sally. Sadly not suitable for here, for fosters. I know I sound pretty awful, I promise you Tilly has a monster hutch, but its just not possible to have a second fab house here, and Its only really a stop-gap for a foster, before s/he goes to their new home :? Hmm, Decisions Decisions! :roll: Wont have the money for a good while so I have time to think about it :lol: X

just a thought Becks, that house was only £99, cheaper than some hutch combos, get your dad a bottle of something alcofrolic, and pounce when he's half way down it, I'm sure you'd get your way :wink: :wink:

:D I like that playhouse, where was it from? I'm looking for something for Pippa and MJ for the other side (shady) of the garden and to attach a run

it was from focus, its gone up a bit in price I think this year its £109, but they do a seniors day on a wednesday (I think) and my friend just got it with a 10% discount so she actually paid £1 less than me :shock:

Back