• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

i had 2 male couples (until one of the males dies and he is now paired up with a lady :wink: )

i still have one male couple and there not brothers. i also have a group of 4, 3 males and 1 female that all get on well. Took quite a while to bond them togther!!!

Thanks for that I am looking to bond Smokey, Smokie and Misty together.
DSC00498.jpg

SMOKEY
Image0211.jpg

SMOKIE
Picture7.jpg

MISTY

Goodluck, let us know how it goes. I'll be going thrugh the same bonding in late June so plenty of time for me :D

Well Misty and Smokie are doing everything they can to sneak a peek at the new arrival, they keep trying to break out of the shed to see him when I open it. They come from their run through the cat flap and out through the door when I open it. They had a little sniff through the bars no nastiness so far and Smokie started scent marking, so will have to wait and see.

Smokey was trying to bonk my arm tonight but he is booked in for the chop next week. Misty is being a tart with her tail in the air, poor Smokie feels redundant!!!!

I am hopefully getting a new run in the next few weeks and Smokey is going in for the chop on wed. Do you guys think it would be easier to keep Smokey in one run side by side with Smokie and MIsty and bond them that way.

Back