• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sugar Pop Valentine

pieinthehouse

Warren Scout
this is my rabbit that my b/f got me for valentines day.... i know it isnt 14th yet but i couldnt help nagging to see her! shes the best!

what do you think? i will add some better photos when she moves in to mine on wednesday
SugarPopValantine.jpg

indoors i'm having an operation in June on my leg and she will be very useful to have as a companion while i'm a little poorly. during the summer tho ill want to have her running about outside as much as possible get her using them massive feet she has!!

yep! i had a rescued dutch rabbit when i was younger and i've helped to house train my b/f's mum's rabbit. we found our dutch rabbit in the woods some one had left her there :( Lucky Snuggly was her name :) miss her still. she was great..

Update on Sugar pop, shes doing really well being cheeky as a litter girl can be! but also so good being picked up and put down, i have been scratched but not on purpose so i'm still happy. Cant wait till she moves in on Wednesday!!! :lol:

Shes now living at mine! tho i upset her this morning because i had to line the bottom of her cadge with plastic as she is now up on a table so i can access the cage! Really annoyed people in the rush hour yesterday because i was not going to be driving fast with Sugar pop in my car. She finds the plastic odd but i think she knows why its there she wees for Britain!!! no joking! I'm thinking about getting her vaccinated b4 sumer so she can go in the run with out me worrying too much! as my houses only neighbors are wild rabbits!

Back