• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Launching an official complaint..

..I Millie, would like to launch an official complaint re. bedtimes. Now I do not care if it is getting dark, I will go back to my hutch when I am good and ready. In response to this I have formed a peaceful protest, refusing to go into my carrier by sitting on top of it.
grumpyMills.jpg

After being encouraged to come down I made my protest a little more clear by attempting to throw off the towel.
Milliediggingtowel.jpg

But to no avail, I was still made to go to bed. We are not amused! :no: :no: :no:
MillieQ.jpg

signed, HRH Queen Millie. :angel: If any other buns would like to join in my protest feel free to tell me so, I plan on contacting my local MP within the next few days. This is a very serious matter! We buns must stick together at times like this! :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

Well your Royal Bunness Millie we ALL agree with you. I think a co-ordinated hop to Downing Street is needed. You certainly have our support.........ALL 40 OF US!!! :p :p :p

The Buns of SW London :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes Millie, us bunnies must stick together!
All 15 of us residing at the house of Cannonwoman would definately like to join your campaign!

Signed,
Mork, Mindy, Kahlo, Spritely Speckle, Mad Mulberry, Poppet, Little Ted, Blue, Tia, Pandora, Digby, Angel, Dooley, Gandolph & Minky.x

I agree I hate going to bed too... :( :(
about 9pm I hear the door go and I know its my mum & dad making me go to bed :cry: :cry: :( :(
Signed Fudge, Furby and also Bertie supports them on this one too( even thought it doesn't really affect him as hes a housebun and has the run of the place)...

It's nice to have your support fellow bunsters! :wave: After eating my dinner and discussing some ideas with Ruby I have decided to go straight to the top. I plan on writing a letter to the houses of parliament showing my utter disgust at these bedtimes. My fellow bunsters, stay strong, persevere and we will succed! :D
Millie :bunny:

Zelda will join too, and i brought her in to see this topic, put her in the enclosure for a while, and came back to this!:
I Shall NOT move!!!!
CIMG2049.jpg

Go away!! i'm protesting!!
CIMG2051.jpg

I, too, would like to add my weight to your campaign. I intend to stay on this 'ere box until..well until my mum brings me a carrot!
FloSS.jpg

Bournville here! I've much stiffer resolve than that foodie, Floss! She'd do anything for the promise of carrot. I intend to stay out here in this pen...until MUMMY BRINGS ME BACK IN TO HER NICE WARM HOUSE..IT HAS CARPETS AND EVERYTHING!!!
[/img]
r_Bournville_05.jpg

Ahh fellow bunsters it is good to see you joining in my protest! :thumb: Keep it up and soon our humans will give in, we are far superior to them don't you know! :wink: :lol: :angel:

Millie (and Ruby :wink: ) :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

Oooh dear, grumpy Millie :lol: Be nice to your Mummy girls, she is very good to you :D
Although I think M and M are with you on this!!! :D
Nicola x

I shall join, not just for myself, but for bunny kind alike!!!

I want to stay out so I can feast on danders!!

SO i will hide in hard to get places:

but when i finally get put in, I WILL PROTEST

Nicola C said:
Oooh dear, grumpy Millie :lol: Be nice to your Mummy girls, she is very good to you :D
Although I think M and M are with you on this!!! :D
Nicola x
Aww thankyou Nicola! :D These cheeky girls of ours eh? :wink: :lol:

Cavysrock - Millie supports your buns efforts! :thumb: :wave: :mrgreen: She's plotting away at some new plans herself... :wink: :lol:

Back